Meeting for Brazos Valley
Church of Christ
UPDATE ON IN-PERSON MEETINGS:
We are meeting at the building again for all normal class and worship times. Zoom will continue to be available at the same times. [ Please read the important message from our elders down below the web link about special protocol for our in-person meetings. ]
Our Sunday morning meetings, and all others will continue to be made available online through Zoom software until our members who are at risk can safely rejoin us in a normal capacity.
Back to the website
All services will be streamed online.
Use this link to connect using Zoom: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85264899013
Or iPhone one-tap : US: +13462487799,,85264899013#
Or Telephone: (346) 248 7799
If you have the zoom app on your computer or mobile device you can connect with Webinar ID: 852 6489 9013
Note From the Elders
Please read over the following information in preparation for coming back together for worship services beginning Sunday, June 14th.
- Meeting Schedule. We are now meeting in-person again for all regularly scheduled class and worship times. These services will continue to be "streamed" so that those who are unable to attend in person can participate online (via Zoom).
- Masks, Social Distancing, and Other Protective Measures. We have decided to ask all attendees to wear a mask prior to entering the building and for the duration of the worship services (except during the taking of the Lord's Supper). Please bring your own masks. If you do not have one, please let us know and we will do our best to make one available to you. Social distancing guidelines (6 feet apart) need to be followed at all times prior to, during, and immediately after the worship assembly. Deacons will be helping seat individuals and families to ensure that the guidelines are followed. Hand sanitizer will be provided at the door upon entry into and exit from the building. Also, please assess the status of your own health and the health of other family members prior to worship services. If you or other family members have any symptoms (e.g., fever, cough, etc.), please stay at home so that you do not put others at risk.
- Lord's Supper. Communion sets that contain both the bread and grape juice in single serve containers (bread on top, juice on bottom) will be used for the Lord’s Supper. These will be handed out upon entry into the building on Sunday in ziploc bags. You will be prompted just prior to the Lord's Supper to take out the emblems in preparation for taking the Lord's Supper. After taking the Lord's Supper, place the used containers back in the ziploc bag that you were given, seal it, and throw it in the trash upon exiting the building.
- Contribution. We will not be passing around the collection plate. Instead, we will provide a box in which you can drop off your contributions (before or after services). We will announce the location of the box at the beginning of services.
- Fellowship Hall Set Aside for Those in Higher Risk Categories. The fellowship hall will be set aside for those in higher risk categories (i.e., 65+ years of age, those with underlying health conditions) who feel more comfortable being seated away from the group in the auditorium. Tables will be set up to promote social distancing. Audio will be available in the fellowship hall so that those seated can hear the announcements, prayers, sermon, etc.
We look forward to seeing you on Sundays (either face-to-face or through Zoom). Thank you for your continued patience and prayers as we strive to make decisions that are in the best interest of the congregation and, above all, pleasing to the Lord.
Elders, Brazos Valley church of Christ